Friday, November 26, 2004

Wonder Full

Finally my stock audit is over & am happy to announce that the mouse family thats been staying in our godown are now proud parents of 6 kids (wonder what marine chemicals Mrs.Mouse had during her pregnancy?). So now that I have some time to spare here is the list of my thoughts:

I wonder why no one falls off the virat fast on Bandra platform nowadays, or has the show moved to another station?

I wonder when my boss'll travel by virar fast?

I wonder when i'll get my diwali bonus or do i dress up as a postman & go around?

I wonder why Welcome said that Wills supply in the city was disrupted & the stocks citywide were low, can I sue him for mental trauma?

I wonder why my company, a ship repairing unit, has 200 + nos. of thermos flasks in stock?

I wonder whether "she'll" remember me on "her" birthday tomm.?

I wonder why "she" gave me "her" rediffmail id 6 months ago, which if not operated for 2 months is shut?

I wonder whether its Reliance or me calling "her" that made "her" throw the phone?

I wonder if its God's justice that the 2 Ambanis are fighting?

I wonder whether Mother Ambani'll help me meet up with "her", after she sorts her sons problem, she owes me that on behalf of her sons

I wonder why the CST train comes on platform 6 instead of 7, it deprives people the excitement of crossing tracks & if i am lucky to see some old guys & aunties getting freaked when the motorman blows the horn

I wonder when my boss'll visit andheri stn?

I wonder why my home PC stops working frequently & my office PC never has any problems, what if i'd start working from home?

I wonder when appoo'll stop writing blogs?



2 Comments:

Blogger APOO said...

Bird,

Your very first comment about someone falling off the Virar Local at Bandra underlines the observation made by me and Abbs. Indeed the character of Gupta in Terminal is based on you.

When the Wills stock completely runs out, and you refuse to move to any other brand, I'll stop writing blogs.

- Apoorva Joshi

PS: Are you sure you had nothing to do with the mouse family expansion?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Alap Ghosh said...

Bird, you're a genious.

i'm finding it hard to choose my favorite blogger.

You or Apoo?

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home