Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Driving Sucks

Finally the tiredness of having driven from Andheri to Bhayander & back yesterday has left me after a good afternnon nap today. I have promised myself i'll never drive more than 2 Kms. roundtrip, that too if it's an emergency (like happy being closed etc.).

The tiredness was the mental trauma caused by my car having problems on the 4th gear on which the engine screamed a lot & my pop on the 3rd gear , dont know whether the engine was screaming on 3rd or not, had gone deaf before i reached Goregaon. Never ever drive with your pop on the passenger seat, in fact i am going to write in to the Transport Ministry to outlaw allowing pops to sit on the front passenger seat on highways. What the heck i hate driving with or without pop, hell, i even hate driving in the Formula I games. The only game i like to drive in is the Grand Theft Auto, & since driving like that in the real world is allowed only to the rickshaw drivers i dont see myself driving ever, except when Happy is closed & i have to search for other libraries to read.

Talking about Happy, just wished the owner eid mubarak, again the only person in the world who wishes me eid mubarak. I told him i was pleasantly surprised to find the shop open on eid & he replied no matter what day it is customers like me are more important. Forgot or was ashamed to tell him my feeling were exactly the same no matter what day it is I need a smoke & a cutting to end the day. Every time that happy has been closed the day has seemed to be incomplete. More on Happy some other day, for some other blog.


1 Comments:

Blogger APOO said...

Rather than writing to the transport ministry, probably a simpler solution would be that you learn "proper" driving. It also helps to know where the brake is.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home